Thursday, September 6, 2012

Delight of the Day #1 (and intro)

I'll have to back track a bit as I started this 23 days ago, but only just now got around putting the delights into a blog.
The idea for this blog came from needing to find little spots of happiness and delight in my days after my father passed away leaving a big hole in my heart. I thought that after spending 100 days looking for small pleasures, delights and bits happiness in my days, I might not need to look so hard and perhaps happiness would return to my days as effortlessly as it had in the past.
I hope this blog inspires others to see the joy that is present in every moment of everyday.

With no further delay, here are the delights! And here's to you Dad. I love you!
Enjoy!

Delight of the day #1: Watching bright green leaves rustle in the wind out my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment